It is great to be in Boston. I just love it. Besides all the benefits of the city itself (right size, culture, sport, nature, climate, time zone for business in US and Europe, Education, …) there are a couple of startup features which I like:
- Cambridge Innovation Center and other Co-Working places – cost-effective, great networking, great community
- Meetups and Events – e.g.:
- Startup Weekend – unfortunately missed the last one
- TEDxCambridge – Looking forward to it next week 🙂
- For many more see StartupDigest Boston
So far I think it is a great place to be for a startup. Will follow up on some of my adventures here in a next post.