It has been a while that I was regular blogging. Maybe now is the time to restart it?
A lot is getting reboot at the moment, so why not the blogging. Twitter is another area, that should see some more attention from me, as well as Google+.
Please remind me of regular updating my blog about news in the world of Enterprise Architecture Management, CIOs, Visualizations, Data, Lean, Startup, Kanban, …
- Thanks @CressidaCowell for the amazing stories- about you and your books. https://t.co/tPg28UW4TV 3 weeks ago
- Nudge architecture compliance - great reuse of energy efficiency labels for governance purposes. - Stephan Aier… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- RT @smart360biz: Why people respect architectural guidance by Stephan Aier @Lean42GmbH #LeanEAMKonferenz2018 https://t.co/OCLyar8aXN 5 months ago
- Interesting how Otto (German Amazon) is moving from tracking applications to tracking Products/Services/Teams to@mo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- RT @Lean42GmbH: Networking bei Kaffee oder Tee. @Frank_Eilers @kvoges @mathiashess_im #LeanEAMKonferenz #LeanEAMKonferenz2018 #Networking h… 5 months ago