Currently at iteratec we do Kanban for the development of the first OpenSource EA Tool iteraplan. Now for a bit more than a year already.
It helps us in getting things done in an agile world with now 30 customers paying for maintenance and the further development of the product.
- Thanks @CressidaCowell for the amazing stories- about you and your books. https://t.co/tPg28UW4TV 3 weeks ago
- Nudge architecture compliance - great reuse of energy efficiency labels for governance purposes. - Stephan Aier… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- RT @smart360biz: Why people respect architectural guidance by Stephan Aier @Lean42GmbH #LeanEAMKonferenz2018 https://t.co/OCLyar8aXN 5 months ago
- Interesting how Otto (German Amazon) is moving from tracking applications to tracking Products/Services/Teams to@mo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- RT @Lean42GmbH: Networking bei Kaffee oder Tee. @Frank_Eilers @kvoges @mathiashess_im #LeanEAMKonferenz #LeanEAMKonferenz2018 #Networking h… 5 months ago